Help Us

Primary and secondary education is free in Gujarat state. Girls' education is free in higher studies also. But in Balmandir (Pre Schools) government is charging Rs. 2/- as admission fee and Rs. 2/- per month as tuition fee per child. Government has curtailed nutritious food scheme in the Balmandir as an economy measure, but we have continues it from our own funds. State education department sanctions 90% grant on the pay of teacher & helper while remaining 10% amount is collected from peoples contribution. Thus government is deducting grant of Rs. 4000/- per Balmandir. Parent's contribution is required to meet the expenses on educational, equipment & contingencies etc. But the parents of below income group do not send their children to Balmandir and probably they remain without primary education. Looking to all the above facts, institution is in need of co-operation and financial assistance from you for the upliftment of women and children residing in villages. Your support is welcome wherever you wish, and any encouragement to teaches or students would be appreciated.

We are accepting donation in the form of

Indian currency by cash, cheque, and Demand Draft. The donations are exempted under Indian IT act 80G. payable to "Ahmedabad Jilla Samaj Kalyan Sangh". We have obtained the International Donation Number. Please contact us for overseas direct contribution.

One Global Family Foundation

Every year we hosts volunteers from United States of America who belong to a Non-Profit Organizations.

Fashion Garment Designing

Train the Trainer program Designing and Stitching of Fashion Garments.